A Day in the Park

After a somewhat tiring day, I got off work earlier than usual and we all hit the park. It had actually rained here this morning, which cleared the skies bigtime. Clean air, perfect temperature, and the company of my two favorite people in the universe. It was a perfect evening. To add to it, we happened to run into a Pioneer Day party being held by one of our old wards at the same park. It was great to see some old friend. Some of the kids I used to teach I haven't seen for almost two years. Kids really do spout up fast. Lenore seems like an adult already sometimes. She tricks me into thinking she is thinking profound thoughts like: "What is the nature of Time and Space?". Such a wise baby.

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

I check your blog all the time dude...I guess I just never write anything. Good pics though. Jeff~

Unknown said...

She is too cute!!! Her eyes are beautiful!

Katz said...

That kid has got the cutest smile!

Chris said...

Thank you for the compliments. She is a great baby.