
Here are some new photos of our vacation to Seattle and some holiday stuff. We met Jeff and Amy while up north and spent a great day with them. They are already in love with the Pacific Northwest. Now I can see why. It is very beautiful up there. We are thinking about moving up there some day. There was a show on TV that spoke of the danger of volcanic mud flows from Mount Ranier wiping out Seattle-Tacoma. So, thats not good. Everything else is awesome there though.
Thanksgiving was fun. We forgot our camera so we don't have many photos but it was great being with the whole family and we missed those who couldn't make it. Gene and I came up with a great game called Shakeskin. We took many great shots but I have included my personal favorites in the gallery.
I hope everyones holidays have been good so far. Be sure to check out Genes new Blog.
NANA: Click on the photo of gene to see the pictures.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I so totally want to get my recommend too & go with you to the Sci Fi museum!!!!!! Resistance is futile!
Those were some cool pictures. I don't understand the point of the shakeskin game but it looked like you guys had tons of fun playing it:)
Shakeskin is a game but not a competition. The only objective is to take a very embarrassing photo of someone shaking their face. If the shutter speed is fast on your camera or your iso is turned up, the outcome is a great freeze frame of loose jiggly skin flapping around.
Kristine, you would have totally dug the SciFi museum. It was a total nerd explosion. Everything was accounted for in some form or another. The only thing I didn't see represented was The Fifth Element.
Post a Comment