I love you Indy.


Saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night. It was totally AWESOME. I didn't realize I would be this excited to see Indy crackin the whip again. Go see it if you haven't already. I was nice to get out as a couple again. Vicky finally finished her Masters Degree. So we've seen more of each other the last few days than in the previous 4 months combined.

The baby has been fun. She loves to go to the park. When she even sees a park, she yells, "wheee". We had a thunder storm the other day and she was lovin it. Probably because she understands that it is just the noise caused by a great discharge of static electricity built up within tumultuous cloud formations. Instead of something scary like, the universe going bowling and earth is the kingpin (as most 15 month olds naively think). Maybe I give her too much credit, she did poop in the bathtub tonight. Thats not very mature.

Click on the baby to see our latest photos.

12 comments:

Veronica said...

Are you sure you liked Indy? I've heard it gets hokey. I'm a fan though, so you won't be able to keep me away. By the way, floating logs are the best because they're easy clean up...

Veronica said...

Oh, one more thing, congrats to Vicki on her completion of the Masters Program...what are you a master of? :)

coray said...

Congrats Vickie - well done!

Regarding Indie, I thought it was weak. Harrison Ford's acting ability has gone the way of the do-do. The premise and body of the movie was so far outside the realm of reality it was ridiculous.

Glad you are able to spend quality time together though, that is really important. I need to follow that example more with Kristine for sure.

Cute baby!

Coray

Kristine said...

Awesome! Now I have it in writing that Coray needs to spend more quality time with me...and witnesses, even better! :-)

Now that Vicky's done, come visit us. I know Coray could use some "Chris time" too. You know you love the desert in the summertime.

Jeff and Amy said...

I agree with Coray...it was a little weak. Entertaining but not up to par with previous indy movies. Take luck.

Gene said...

Maybe I am less intelligent or just easy to please, but I liked the movie. It was far fetched, yes, but which Indy movie wasn't? Lost arc, you got the box that, when opened, melts peoples faces, Temple of doom you got the dude that pulls peoples hearts out and it still beats until the victim (still alive without a heart) gets dunked in lava, which somehow causes the heart to catch fire. Last crusade you got so many far fetched ideas, including an invisible bridge, floating step stools, and a huge chop saw in ancient ruins. So the new one has aliens, but that doesn't seem so far fetched anymore does it?

Chris said...

what about the Knight Templar who had been kickin it in the grail cave for 1500 years? Or jumping out of a crashing airplane in a life boat, slide down the Himalayas and off a 3000 meter cliff into rapids. Every Indy movie requires a driving or falling off a cliff scene. Remember when the Nazis drove off that huge cliff in Raiders? They were on the Nile delta. Their elevation was probably sea level. No cliffs. It was cool regardless.

How did all those snakes stay alive in the ark chamber? And since when are ancient relics guarded by reseting booby traps?

All I know is that I almost pooped my pants when Indy escaped the nuke test in a refrigerator.

Anonymous said...

Indy was pretty cool, the biggest problem I had was his love interest. It would have been more believable if she was still hot and maybe could act but....

Gene said...

I will admit that her acting has diminished a bit, but you cant deny she was the best of all the indy chicks. And I, for one, am comforted in the fact that they had a child together.

Chris said...

The lesson here is: If you ever want alot of comments on your blog, just mention Indiana Jones. He always delivers the goods.

Kristine said...

Harrison Ford is hot....even you guys admit it.

Sandy Plummer said...

We haven't seen it, but when we do we'll come back and let you know what we think! For the time being, it's a MOVIE! An escape from REALITY!!!!
Like Indiana Jones is going to find the ark of the covenant and not get zapped himself. Remember what happened to the guy who just tried to steady it! And that stories true!!!!