Yesterday while folding clothes, Lenore chose to topple my entire pile of folded clothes, forcing a refold. Later, like a klutz, she tripped over a shoe and threw a spool of DVD's flying. While working, she pulled my folders and blueprints off the desk into a big pile of confusion. I didn't get a video of those events but the following video is a continuation of the days mishaps. I just want the sigh at the end understood in context.
By the way, the popping noise she makes with her bottom lip is how she begs for papita (food).
7 comments:
yeah. every dang day at this house. and in just a few months... i'll have 2 of them doing that.
yep....come & visit us, sometimes you need a broom to find the floor.
Gotta love them, since you can't kill them. Ben has been open drawers and pulling out all the neatly folded clothes. He has no idea how close he comes to a severe beating.
Fawn
Yo, is that what I have to look forward to? Our doggy is like that too. Hello by the way...
-Veronica
Remember everything happens for a reason. Maybe just then, someone had a gun pointed at you through the window and was about to shoot. Then Lenore dropped that - probably expensive - piece of equipment, causing you to duck. The shooter saw this just before pulling the trigger and stopped, realizing the jig was up, and fled the scene, no harm done.
Yeah. I was thinking that might be the case.
Just imagine if you had three little monsters running around and destroying everything around for fun. If they didn't melt my heart, I would have sold them(or given them away) along time ago!
Post a Comment