A mystery solved


This is a video of an ongoing adventure between Lenore and Daddy that finally had some closure. Around the same time frame as the video is set, Vicky's wedding ring went missing. We instantly suspected Lenore since she often makes for the hair clips and loose change that Vicky sets on her night stand. Fortunately the ring turned up in a location that had already been thoroughly searched. Indicating that Lenore had stolen the ring and systematically moved it around to keep us from discovering it.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Thanks, I almost peed my pants!! That's the best thing I've watched online in a long time.

Kristine said...

Oh....and I love the way she totally mocks you. "Where is it?", "Where is it?" "Lenore, where's Daddy's money?", "Daddy's money". That was great, I still have tears in my eyes.

Dave Armenta said...

Talented...priceless!

Unknown said...

That was great! she's too cute!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME

boot2thhead said...

Super Cute. And nice work on the video. well done. We're still looking for Laura's wedding ring. The usual list of suspects.