Happy Birthday


When I ask her, "how old are you?" She responds, "Lenore". She refuses to respond any other way. It's my biggest frustration in life. The other day she gave me a pretend shot of Clopenthixol (10mL) with a toy hypodermic needle. While depressing it she counted from 1 to 10 flawlessly (true). So I know that she can say "2" and even knows its place in line. Why then won't she answer my question properly? She's being immature is why. I don't feel she is even mature enough to have earned the title "2". If I had a time machine, I would go back and snatch a candle off of her cupcake. To hell with the temporal paradox.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're too funny!
Happy Birthday Lenore!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Temporal paradox! My "2" year old peed two pairs of spidey underwear today. You can grab a candle off his cake also!